The Soft Skills for Hard Core Technical Professionals blog is maintained by Profitable Growth Partners, LLC. It provides a venue for the exchange of ideas on the topic of skill-sets that are required for today's technical professional.

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

What's Your Technology Topology?


I'm an omnivore.


According to the Pew Internet & American Life Project, I am in the 8 percent of the population that enthusiastically embraces new technology and maintains nearly constant interconnectivity. I recently took the assessment, and was not at all surprised where I ranked. I think my 2 laptops, blackberry, two iPods, digital camera, and 2 blogs gave me away…

Find out where you fit (if you are reading this at 3 am or from a handheld Internet device, you probably already have a clue) by taking Pew Internet Project's quick quiz.


No comments: